This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletters).
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The trading name of our business is Domain Leasing Services
You can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views). This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us by the completion of forms on our Website(s), or that you post or email to us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Name Provider Purpose Expiry Type catACCCookies domain-leasing-services.co.uk Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain. 1 Month HTTP Cookie woocommerce_cart_hash domain-leasing-services.co.uk Contains information about the shopping cart as a whole and helps the web server software know when the cart data changes.
No personal information is stored within this cookie.
Session Pixel Tracker woocommerce_items_in_cart domain-leasing-services.co.uk Contains information about the shopping cart as a whole and helps the web server software know when the cart data changes.
No personal information is stored within this cookie.
Session HTTP Cookie wp_woocommerce_session_ domain-leasing-services.co.uk Contains a unique code for each web visitor so that the web server software knows where to find the shopping cart data in the web server database for each customer.
No personal information is stored within this cookie.
2 days HTTP
Statistical cookies help us understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Name Provider Purpose Expiry Type _ga domain-leasing-services.co.uk Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 2 years HTTP Cookie _gat domain-leasing-services.co.uk Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate 1 day HTTP Cookie _gid domain-leasing-services.co.uk Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. 1 day HTTP Cookie
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising our website;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Supply to you services purchased via our website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically requested us to do so, by email or any other technology;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our website users, this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries made by you relating to our website; and
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
In cases where financial information is supplied, we do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties with the exception of credit reference agencies. We would only share your details with a credit reference agency should you apply to open a credit account with us, full details of which are included within our formal appointment documentation.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary so far as access to your personal data is necessary for the performance of their roles.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We will not share your personal data with third parties, unless any services we are providing to you necessitate this.
It is our intention, wherever possible, to use and store your personal data in the UK and to avoid transferring it outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the EEA unless an Agreement or other mechanism approved by the European Commission or the Information Commissioners’ Office has been put in place.
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We have internal policies and controls in place to ensure that your personal data is not lost, accidentally destroyed, misused or disclosed, and is not accessed, except by our employees in the proper performance of their duties.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, we do our best to protect your personal information however we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or from our Website. Any transmission of this data is at your own risk, once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access.
If you have an account to access any electronic services that we offer now or may offer in the future, you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password at any time.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we need to in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, for as long as we are required to keep it by law or regulatory requirements, and as set out in this privacy notice.
Automated decision-making does not form any part of the processes that we will employ concerning the use by you of this website.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request Access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request Correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request Erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to Processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the Restriction of Processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
Ordinarily you will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
This Privacy Notice only extends to the Website(s) which are operated by us and does not extend to your use of and provision of information to and collection of information from any website not operated by us to which you may visit by using any of the links within our Website(s).
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Version 1.2 January 2019